Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pleasure



My school bag weighs me down as I take the 25-minute walk from school. A painful, piercing cold walk along the straight home that leads me back home. Back home, where you'll be. Where I'll feel your warm embrace again and make me forget about all the stress and hardship that I had experienced only minutes ago.

As I trudge slowly up the driveway, I think of all the intimate moments we have had for the past years, and what you're going to do to me now. You've come and gone, but every second of you I cherish.I'm standing outside my door and already I can hear you calling my name, yearning for me as I have been passionately longing for you the whole day.

I come inside and it is silent, but your chemistry captivates me to come upstairs to where you always wait for me. I do not hesitate.

I skip steps as I lunge up the stairs, not caring that I may be mistaken by neighbours for me falling down the stairs, all that matters is that I'm with you.

There you are, not moving, but I know that you want the space between us gone right here and now. I take off my baby-blue school shirt and the cement grey shorts that shows the sign of the pride I have in my school, and my underwear, which well, protect my parts.

Naked, I walk into you and instantly you are turned on by me. I can tell by the quiet yet obvious hiss that you make everytime we're together that there's no turning back. At first your touch is cold but only momentarily. The more I rub my fingers along your curves the hotter you get, your warm body caressing mine.

Minutes later, this euphoria ends but the snugness continues for much longer.

I adore you so much...sincerely, with all my heart.



Oh, did I mention I was talking about a hot shower?
My bad.

Also, I apologise for my creative writing. This is why I fail at English.

Sincere apologies,

Curtis. xoxo





1 comment:

  1. "I skip steps as I lunge up the stairs, not caring that I may be mistaken by neighbours for me falling down the stairs, all that matters is that I'm with you."

    " I take off my baby-blue school shirt and the cement grey shorts that shows the sign of the pride I have in my school, and my underwear, which well, protect my parts."


    i think i cried a little. it was beautiful.
    your too clever.

    ReplyDelete