Saturday, June 20, 2009

Let's talk about nothing at all


I feel like I must write a blog to my loyal followers of 4. That's fan service right there, ain't it?
However, I have no idea what to write about so now I'm just going to go ahead and write about anything that is on my mind right now. Sound good? Cool. If not, also cool. I accept you. But I won't love you. In fact, I might kidnap you, cut off your good ear and hold you for ransom. Now that sounds good.

So let's start off with something that is coming up sooner than I thought it would be. My 16th birthday. Sure, I may have already talked about this before but now I have more on what I'm doing and what I want to do.
My birthday will be 'celebrated' in two or three parts apparently; family dinner with family friends, a small party/hangout/chill sesh/sleepover with probably around ten school friends at friend's house, and maybe something with friends from church. Maybe.
Still trying to figure out which of my friends I'm inviting to my neighbour's dad's place. I have to be careful who I invite as well. If I invite one person, they may be linked to another person who will then be forced to ask me if they can come. That happened last year, one person that I wasn't exactly friends with found out that her friend was going, and being the nice guy I am, I didn't want to say 'no' so she came along. It's not like she made it any worse, but y'know, I don't even talk to her. Last year was a shotty party anyway.
I'm having it at my neighbour's dad's place because his dad's going to be away for three weeks, but apparently it's fine for us to have it there. Don't worry guys, I won't get up to no good. I'm a good boy. You know what would be nice? If I managed to get Rock Band for the 360 before then, and then take it up there so everyone can play the game with all the instruments. That would be nice.

Our year adviser is asking anyone in our year to design our year 12 jerseys. I'm tempted to take up the challenge, but I need some motivation. I need motivation for everything it seems, especially for assignments. Hence, I never start assignments before 9:00PM the night before it they are due. I try, but crash and burn. And when I mean burn, I mean deep burn.
I mean, I have a few ideas in my head but I'm not sure how much we could design in the jerseys. She probably just meant for us to decide where the logo goes or something. I kinda had this in mind though.
But in all seriousness, I have a few ideas. Do you know if jerseys come in leather by any chance?

Here's a little short 1-paragraph story that I made up in English a few days ago for creative writing, using as many 'big' words as possible. Enjoy;

The volumptuous narcissist with the riveting dark-as-night hair looked especially combustible today as he promiscuously strut past the scholastic couple downing coffee while loquaciously talking about recent news events. Spontaneously, the repulsive man combusted into flames causing him to scream indecipherable curses and throwing his body around in a sporadic and erratic manner. This was truly a poignant moment.

...and I'm all out of juice. I can't think of anything else to write really. Nothing that could make this post any more interesting. This must be my most boring and most illiterate post yet.

You guys must've died of boredom or something. Doubt you even read this far. No one's even reading this. Why am I even typing this then? Curtis, you are some crazy dude.

Have a good one everyone,

Cuuuuurrrrrrrtiiiiiiiiis. xo.


^^^FOR NOVAN MAH MAN.







2 comments:

  1. jerseys in leather... no.
    vando wanted ours red, but sooo ugly with our navy skirts your grey shorts.
    red = baaaaaaaaaad.

    conaghan was talking to us about jerseys today in textiles. so yeah.

    im going to watch fotc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marry me. you have no choice in this matter.

    ReplyDelete