Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let's start this baby up

...and of course by baby I mean blog. 

I personally don't get the point of blogs, but you know if that's what the cool kids are getting up to I might as well hijack the bandwagon.

Since I don't have anything to write up at this current moment in time due to me pretending to be doing something useful I will upload a quiz that I did in the magical world of Facebook:



1, What color is your toothbrush?
It's an Oral-B transparent toothbrush with red/pink rubber grip, white bristles with a blue strip in the middle. Oh dear, now you know way too much about my life already.

2, Name one person who made you smile today?
A Youtube user named cokeka. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rEIDEnDzgw Oh the crazy Japanese!

3, What were you doing at 8 am today?
A little thing I like to call 'sleeping'. Are you familiar with it?

4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Munching down on some Double Fillet Bondi Burger and chips and a bottle of water. Haven't had Oporto for a long long time. Yum.

5, What is your favorite candy bar?
The only one I can say I truly enjoy is a Boost bar. Candy? Chocolate? Eh.

6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
Do I look like an Australian PM to you? Silly.

7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Bye bye" to my dad who drove off to Fitness First to go swimming whilst I walked back into the house to gain more weight.

8, What is your favourite ice cream flavor?
Hard question this is...green tea, black sesame, cookies and cream. Them be some genius flavours.

9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.

10, Do you like your wallet?
A lot better than my last one. This one actually makes me seem like a man. Thanks Justin. :D

11, What was the last thing you ate?
Oporto chips. Mmmmm, salty.

12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Me? Buy clothes? Haha. That'll be the day!

13, The last sporting event you watched?
And that I enjoyed? Errrr...the last FIFA World Cup. The one where Australia scored like 3 goals against Japan in the last few minutes of the game. That's the only game I cheered at. The only one I shouted at the TV at. Good times. Mind you, I never watch sport.

14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Popped. And salty.

15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
Holly, telling her how disturbing it is when Tony tells me "I love you Curtii." All is well.

16, Ever go camping?
School camps obviously. Out in the woods with a guitar, campfire and bear fights? No.

17, Do you take vitamins daily?
No. Should I?

18, Do you give to church/charity?
Yea sometimes. Well, I mean I go to church every week sooooooo...

19, Do you have a tan?
A massive one. If I wore a white t-shirt and took it off, you'd think I had another one underneath if you know what I mean.

20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Yessums. Screw you Italy. Screw you. :D

21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only when I wear lipstick.

22, What did your last text message say?
[[Tony says, "I'm good, I love u curtii" hahaha]]

23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Sleeping til 10, sit in front of the computer for a while, go downstairs and reluctantly eat the porridge dad prepares for me everyday, play the 360 for a while, go back upstairs, sing horribly to some music, browse the internet, try and get rid of the swelling in my eyelid, realise that I've achieved nothing these holidays and wallow in sadness.

25, Look to your left, what do you see?
Quite a lot of things actually, I bet you want to know what they are. In my closet there is a giant Winnie The Pooh plushie wearing my fedora, there's a Coldplay Viva la Vida poster lying on top of some suitcases which are on top of some drawers, there's a whole rack of clothes and most of them aren't even mine, a mini ladder, the drawers where I keep my socks and undies, then a bit to the right is a hallway which leads to the bathroom and my parent's room, in there there is a transparent drawer where I can see socks and some clothing, then I see a flyscreen door which leads to my balcony where the clothes racks are, I can see some leaves and the roof of the house across from us. That's what you get when you ask me these sort of questions.

26, What color is your watch?
I have quite a few watches actually, and none of them I wear. However, the last one that I wore was blue.

27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
"I heard it was a horrible movie"

29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
The last time we tried to drive thru at Oporto we got arrested. 
TO ANYONE THAT DOESN'T GET THE JOKE: Oporto has no drive thrus.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

30. What is your favourite number?
One thousand three hundred and thirty seven.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
My dad. 

32, Any plans today?
Apart from wasting spending time on the computer, pretty much nothing.

33, How many states have you lived in?
I've only lived in NSW. Don't think I'll be moving anytime soon either.

34, Biggest annoyance right now?
That I can't find anything to do and there's no one interesting to talk to.

35, Last song listened to
Right now I'm listening to 'You Deserve' by Hillsong United, but you want to know the last song I listened to. That would be 'Watch The World Burn' by Hans Zimmer, which is from the Batman The Dark Knight soundtrack.

36, Can you say the alphabet backwards?
If you give me some time to do it, yes.

37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Maids? Australia has maids? Well I'll be damned. Might need to call one up now.

38, Favourite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
The pair of Pumas that Jimmy gave me because he never wore them and bought from America. Funky kadunky.

39, Are you jealous of anyone?
Sometimes, not strongly though.

40, Is anyone jealous of you?
Doubt it. They should tell me if they are though. :D

41, Do you love anyone?
Yes, yes I do. I wonder how she's doing.

42, Do any of your friends have children?
Yes...not all my friends are my age. 

43, What do you usually do during the day?
Most of the time I like to breathe.

44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Not really. That'd be silly of me.

45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
NO THAT IS A STUPID WORD WHO USES THAT WORD THEY ARE STUPID AND SHOULD GET THROWN INTO A PIT OF FLAMING PIRAHNAS. Hello.

46, What color is your car?
I personally don't own a car, but my dad has a metallic blue/grey car.

47, Do you like cats?
Yes! :D In fact, I have a horde of them in my backyard...and that wasn't a joke.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
When you ask this question, you automatically think of someone no matter what.

49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Even if I knew what that was, probably not.

50, How did you get your worst scar?
Right now the one(s) I hate the most are the ones that I got from the flea bites, they're all over my legs and they look like they won't go away. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit.




And that, I guess, is my first blog...EVER.


"Confirmed that our sense of humor (or weirdness) runs in the family. *high five* You should consider starting a blog to document your so-called 'boredom' on your holidays... you will get lots of people reading them, Google will want to buy your blog and then you can thank me by giving you this brilliant idea with lots of presents... and that you can also consistently give to church/charity ;) x

ps) No.23 - go do something useful. Clean the cats. Clean your room. Go get a job at the supermarket or something...or maybe *brilliant idea!* get a job at Opportos? ;)" - Eve Wong at 23:48 on 21 April

Now all I have to do is wait for the moolah to roll in.


2 comments:

  1. duuude i cant believe i made a blog just to comment on this...

    but yes, clean the cats...

    cos they FRIKKEN NEED CLEANING.

    -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily i have blogspot too, because i nee it for ms v's art blog haha.

    i am becoming a follower !

    my blog on this is nothing, just pictures/videos whatever.
    or http://youandiagain.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete